I’m doubling up on posts today because this Daily Prompt is fun. What would I put in a time capsule of 2012? It was a really fun year!
1. The receipts from Carabbas where my fiance and I first had a serious conversation about our future on Valentine’s Day, before he was my fiance.
2. Sand from the family beach trip to the Outer Banks.
3. Rocks from two camping trips to Shenandoah National Park.
4. Pictures taken right after my fiance popped the question at the beach, and the champagne bottles from Carabbas.
5. Shells and pebbles from the river at Westmoreland State Park, a surprise weekend getaway in a cabin.
6. Tickets from two visits to Christmastown at Busch Gardens.
This was such an awesome year!